Covid 19 Response
Club Activites resumed on 13 September 2021, subject to NSW Covid-19 Rules.
With the easing of NSW Covid-19 Restrictions on Monday 13 September 2021, the UBMBC Committee has decided to resume Activities in accordance with NSW Government Health advice.
The Conditions detailed below will apply in conjunction to the Club’s normal guidelines, policies and procedures:
- All activities will comply with current NSW Health orders.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination status must be shown to the Leader and carried with you during the Activity.
- Groups are limited to 5 Members.
- The Activity must be conducted entirely within one LGA.
- The Leader and Members must reside within the same LGA.
- No Activities will be held within "LGAs of concern".
- Members who have visited an LGA of concern within 14 days prior to the activity, are not permitted.
- Guests and Joint Activities with other Clubs are not permitted.
- Car shuffles and ride sharing are not permitted (unless Members reside in the same household)
- Face masks to be worn when not exercising or eating.
- Any Mmember experiencing cold/flu symptoms on the day of the Activity should withdraw.
- Participants will observe social distancing measures.
The welfare and safety of UBMBC Members is of utmost priority.
Our committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and responding to Government Health Directives. It is a very serious matter and we can not afford to be complacent.
We all enjoy bushwalking. It is important for our physical and mental health in these difficult times. Stay in contact with your bushwalking friends. Isolation and changes to our daily lives can be depressing.
Above all, follow the COVID-19 Guidelines and Stay Safe.
More Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Last Update: 13-Sep-2021