Covid 19 Response
Club Activites operate inccordance with the NSW Covid-19 Rules.
The Conditions detailed below will apply from 1 November 2021 in conjunction to the Club’s normal guidelines, policies and procedures:
- All activities will comply with current NSW Health orders.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination status must be shown to the Leader and carried with you during the Activity.
- Guests and Joint Activities with other Clubs are not permitted.
- Car shuffles and ride sharing is permitted (face masks are required).
- Any Member experiencing cold/flu symptoms on the day of the Activity should withdraw.
- Participants will observe social distancing measures.
The welfare and safety of UBMBC Members is of utmost priority.
Our committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and responding to Government Health Directives. It is a very serious matter and we can not afford to be complacent.
We all enjoy bushwalking. It is important for our physical and mental health in these difficult times. Stay in contact with your bushwalking friends. Isolation and changes to our daily lives can be depressing.
Above all, follow the COVID-19 Guidelines and Stay Safe.
More Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Last Update: 03-Nov-2021